New Legislation...PLEASE READ!!!...Sorry for the long post, but its important damnit!

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 19:38:15 EST

I am posting this from my Caprice mailing list as we have a member that
works for GM in this area. Our hobby and to some of us, our lives are
threatened by these actions. Please read and send along to everyone you
know. Thank you.
Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
'97 Dakota S/C V6 Hotchkiss'd (GOT BOOST?)
'94 Caprice 9C1 4DR Hot Rod (GOT TORQUE?)
www.users.qwest.net/~caldridge
Message: 16