Running with the M1 2bbl

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 09:49:12 EST

I managed to get my headers installed and the rest of the truck back
together last night, followed by a short run up the road. My initial
impressions of the M1 2bbl on my truck is a bit confusing. I'm not sure how
much I do or do not like it since I've been driving my GTA for the past 3
1/2 weeks. Bottom end is much smoother, though it's hard to tell if I lost
anything or not. Top end pulls harder as the tach does not slow down on it's
climb past 4.5K as it did with the factory manifold.

I should have a better feel for it once I'm used to driving the truck again
and the computer finishes relearning.

John - glad to be back in the Dakota again!
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html
<http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html>