Re: 4.7 Vs. Sentra seR

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 15:15:38 EST

     Didn't you know when a owner of a Nissan Sentra buys the R version that
they think it's a Real Race Car :)
It's all in the Badge man, 30 more ponies in the huge 2.0L with a whopping
170hp. You better look out for the SR badge with another 10 hamsters.
It's lucky to hit 8 seconds 0-60 with full traction, let alone burn rubber doing
one wheel wonders trying to beat you. Now I don't know about the new Altima,
some how motor trend got a 14.9 or lower in the 1/4. 240hp, Hmm sounds Bs, maybe
more like 15.9.

I do need no stinking Badges!

"Woodruff, Jason P" <jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com> on 02/21/2002 01:23:40 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net