Re: Re: DML BBQ Meet Report is finally up!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 16:04:41 EST

Ya, that thing was such a joke. I totally would have put it through the mud
pit, but it didn't have any real tow points, no tow hooks, and the trailer
hitch was a little piece of crap 1" receiver.... ugh...
And ya know with those crappy tires, and super-low clearance, it wouldn't
even have made it half way through the pit...

The Adam Blaster