Re: 4.7 Vs. Sentra seR

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 17:08:03 EST

Naw, the Maxima now has 250-255hp, it's pretty quick too with it stick shift and
6er.

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> on 02/21/2002 03:25:52 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net

To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
cc: (bcc: Anthony Gonatas/KS/ARS/US/AON)

Subject: Re: DML: 4.7 Vs. Sentra seR

You might be thinking of the Maxima???
I think that it is rated at 240 or so....

The Adam Blaster
(Never gonna rent an Exploder again)