Re: PA Vehicle Safety Inspection info?

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 22:21:58 EST

Brakes, exhaust, e-brake, tires, balljoints/tie-rods, all lights, body
rust(structural), brake lines, wheel cylinders, shocks, springs, steering
joints, wipers, obstructions/cracks in line of veiw, mirrors,
insurance/registration, seat belts, engine/trans leaks, wheel bearings, and
axle seals.
-Aaron

"Mike Styer" <m_styer@go.com> wrote in message
> Hody folks,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find a list or something of what is inspected
on vehicles in Pennsylvania. It would be for Lehigh or Montour County so I
don't need emmissions, but I would like to look over the truck on my own I
take it in.