Re: 4.7 Vs. Sentra seR

From: Ryan G. (gogglesqq@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 18:20:17 EST

two of those cars have more power than the daks and are much lighter. Cargo
space........unless you have a cover then the bed of the truck is useless.
And the tires.......who cares? Ive never seen good tires from the factory
for any vehicle.. Worst ive ever had were on the dak. Youre wayyyyy too
biased. I love my truck but i dont feel the need to bash everything else on
the road.