DACUDA Sells EM Reponses

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 01:45:21 EST

Discount? Of course any DML-er that comes in to see me will get a deep
discount on new & used cars/trucks. nothing on parts though. Still
considered new meat and haven't popped my sales cherry there yet. Will
this weekend though!

On the brighter side, i get to drive all the new stuff!! Test drove a
bunch of stuff today. Found out the new Sebring/Stratus 2DR is a great
luxury car, but autocrosses really crappy. Pushes real bad on the
corners. I fell in love with a graphite Dak QC 4x4 we have. now that
is a truck!!!! if I only had about $22K to buy it though!

I am content for the time being with the Jeep Wrangler (95) that I
have. Went up and slow instead of low and fast this time. next project
may be a new Rubicon Wrangler. Too cool of a Jeep. Small but with a
hard top and soft top which turns into a convertible, it is a blast. if
I sell enough, maybe I can convince the wife to let me get a new truck
this year. Turn in of the DACUDA will be in October. It is now
completely stock - yuch. Compared to what it was, it is downright
boring (LOL). Other priorities for the time being.

If anyone in the SoCal region does want to check out the new trucks and
maybe buy one, do please come on by the dealership. Just call first and
make sure I am there.

Jim Harmon