Head gasket confision!

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 16:44:00 EST

>From going into the DML archives, I found two different head gaskets by Fel
Pro used for Magnums, the 1008's and the 9898PT's. The 1008's seem to be the
one used more (originally designed for pre Magums) but the correct one
according to Fel Pro is the 9898PT. If the 2 gaskets are placed on top of
each other, it's easy to see the difference. The 1008's cost twice as much
because of it's popularity.
These are not my opinions but just what I found on the DML archive.
Which Fel Pro gasket is Mopar's P4876048?
Are those statements true?
Thanks Again,
James