Exhaust hangers

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 18:23:30 EST

I measured my FM50 against my factory muffler today and found this
install will be very easy - they're identical in length! The rear of
the muffler is clamped to the tailpipe with just a plain muffler clamp
- no problem there. But the clamp at the front of the muffler also has
the hangers integrated into it.

There's no way I'll be able to reuse the clamps when I do the swap. So
what should I do to replace that front hanger? Or do I not need to?

=====
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com