RE: dodge Challenger Contest

From: C. Philip Cutler II (cpcii@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 13:10:43 EST

> easily pay for the car

What do you mean pay for the car? I'll lay ya 2 - 1 that they were given
the car free because
it's to raise money for that kid! So it's all pure profit!

I didn't get it so I wouldn't think it is to the DML. Even though I don't
post that often I do once in a while
so my name is in the archives on my new email. Speaking of new email, 2
day's after I got an entirely new email
address I started to receive Porn Spam. I hadn't even give out my email to
my friends yet and I was getting Spam.

Philip
92 CC 4x4 3.9 Colorado Red (no mods)
cpcii@lvcm.com