Re: Re: auto lite plugs

From: John (goodwrnch03@superpa.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 20:07:26 EST

No the only thing i did was change the plugs, and did it one at a time, no
chance of putting the wrong wire somewhere it did not belong, didn't touch
the cap or anything, only thing i am thinking is one of the old plugs broke
when trying to get it out and a piece fell in or i got antisieze on the tip
of the plug.