Re: Wet Okole door treatment

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 21:17:10 EST

That might've been me as I have used extra neoprene in my interior. But not
on my door panels (yet). The neoprene from Wet Okole is very easy to use and
conforms very easily to most curves. If you want more intricate detail like
tribal flames and such, then the neoprene won't work. To secure the
neoprene, I usually use 3M's General Trim spray adhesive (not sure of the
part number). I used their top quality spray adhesive (about $9/can) when I
did my headliner and so far so good.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email. Just be a
little patient in the response as I am currently in the middle of a 5 room
renovation in our home and I don't have much computer time now-a-days.

Thanks,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
intense99dak@cox.net