RE: 4.7 Vs. Sentra seR

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 09:49:32 EST

The problem with the math on the Sentra that it is not a 225HP car. Try
like a 175HP front wheel drive, saloom in 64.5MPH, 7.2 seconds 0-60MPH,
15.4/90.1MPH 1/4 mile, and a 2.5LTR/I-4 engine.

In 2003, the Z is back but not much HP. It is now the 350Z.

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps