Re: Lifters

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 23:30:53 EST

JAMEPC@aol.com wrote:

> I need a new set of lifters and was wondering if there is a difference
> between the stock lifters (part # ??) and the ones listed in the Mopar
> Performance catalog (part # P5249862)
> Thanks,
> James

no clue on the diff.
I would never change just lifters alone.

almost guarr. a lobe or 2 is going bad and for the xtra
1 hr. or so, put at least a mild perf. cam in.

speaking of cams, anyone know of mild-mid perf. cam for
a 88 Gen I 3.9??

--
http://www.kencofish.com  401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.