Re: 15x10 Wheels

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 06:10:00 EST

In a message dated 2/28/02 12:36:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Skelley99@aol.com writes:

<< Guys and gals,

 I'm about to go crazy trying to find a 15x10 wheel for my dakota (6 lug on
 4.5)! I've seen that some of you have managed to find some for the gen 3.
 Please help! Are there any websites. For those of you that have found them,
 what brand are they, how much do they cost, and do you have any pics or
 anything that will help. Thanks and hopefully you guys keep me and the guys
 at the local wheel shops from going crazy!
 Thanks in advance.

Call 4wheelparts. I needed 16x10 rims in the 5 on 5.5 for my Ram. They
didn't have them listed but when I called them, they did have the rims
available.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com