Re: 15x10 Wheels

From: branning sung (brannings@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 18:56:29 EST

I went with weld, they have the Super Singles in 15 x 10 in 6 on 4.5 with 3
5/8 backspacing or 4 5/8 backspacing. I believe that they have most of the
other styles in the same boltpattern. http://www.weldracing.com

Mines at brannings@tripod.com">http://brannings@tripod.com I'm running the 15 x 10 with 3 5/8
backspacing got the 5.5 lift and 32 x 11.50's got rubbing at full turn
suspension bottomed out. Are you running just a body lift or body and
suspension? if its just the body, 15 x 10 will be tight with 32's.