Billet Aluminum Gas Caps

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 18:44:28 EST

While doing research for my website, I came across a guy who wholesales
billet aluminum gas caps, and the prices he's offering beats the competition
by a longshot.

The only other place I've been able to find these sorts of caps is
www.autotoyaz.com, and their 'sale price' is $219.95.

If we can get an order of 20 billet caps together, the price ends up being
$115.00 plus shipping/handling (probably around $10) for each cap. This is
a very reasonable price for a cam-action gas cap of this size/quality.

Here's a quote from the wholesaler:

The Alloy Fuel-Door offers several convenient functions: The unique patented
cam action device allows for a small compact fit to the truck body. Sturdy
billet aluminum construction and an anodized finish provides protection from
the elements. Not to mention the easy installation makes this a must have
add-on. NO MODIFICATIONS NEEDED. FITS 1999 & UP (I can't think of any reason
why it wouldn't fit a 1997-1998? - owners? Know of any difference in the
fuel door?).

Please e-mail me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com if you'd like to get one.
I only need 19 more people - *grin*. Because of how badly Nu Image screwed
up the individual shipping with the last group buy, I'd have all of these
shipped to my address, then immediately turn around and send them out to
each individual so there wouldn't be any issues. Ask around to those who
participated on the Nu Image purchase, I'm very informative and helpful with
group buys. Again, no profit for me, just trying to pick up a cheap part.

- Steve Feiler
http://www.dakota-durango.com

Here's pictures of what they look like:

http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/billetgascap.jpg