SOLD MY DAK..2001 Z06 VETTE

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 20:10:51 EST

hey tom,
i sold my dak today..i deliver it to the guy monday..i purchased a 2001 z06
corvette..405 hp from the factory..i ran a 12.2 at the track..that was
stock.i ordered headers,full racing exhaust,no cats or mufflers..also i just
installed a new tb and air intake and intake manifold and maf sensor..with
these mods it dynoed 420hp at the rear wheels...my nos kit arrived today..i
will have a 100 hp wet shot as of wed of next week...i ran a top speed run
of 188 mph today at my top secret testing ground...i put the spray on my
1300 hayabusa and ran a 9.36 @157 mph..oh yeh thats on a street tire and no
wheelie bar..i may be in baytown this weekend.my friends are racing there
dodges..im looking for a older used truck to use for work and to pull
with..keep in touch..fasjohnie..i smoked one last slow and the curious honda
today in my dak..i hope i dont cry when i turn over the keys..17500 is what
i got for my 98 rc r/t..i cant complain...