Re: Re: Re: Foxwoods

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 19:59:11 EST

Well, it's pretty easy when you have a REAL engine :) You have to admit that things got pretty crazy once we hit Hartford.

I was only drafting good because I couldn't tell when you hit the brakes - make sure you check that third light before you leave the house this year!

I'll just have to find a new go-fast goody to put on before I hit the road. What's left after the muffler, TB and intake, aside from headers?