Car Show/DML Meet get together.....

From: Thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 23:21:03 EST

   Hey Folks, Like I posted a little while back about the DML meet here in
Newark,Delaware.
   My Boss has been setting up a local Mopar only car show here at my work
Newark Chrysler/JEEP ....It will be held every 3rd sunday starting March 17
and running untill October. it will be taped to be broadcast on the local TV
Channel for. heck,maybe well get some mailing list coverage.... I think they
will be giving away some door prizes....im not sure...
   They are asking for all Mopars new and old,everything is welcome.so tell
your friends & family come one come all......for more information and
directions call (302)731-0100.

====================================
ICQ# 121477359
AOL Mess dktsprt94