Re: T*o*t*a*'s Curse

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 01:09:43 EST

That'll be exactly one month from today (Saturday) that she let me know how
much was too much boost by gently blowing the #4 piston into the oil pan in
about 1000 pieces, as well as into the intake manifold, and spitting some of
the piston ring out of the exhaust....

It should be shortly when I get the new motor... last week KRC said they
had everything except the Converter, Oil pump, and the Heads (had to get
them fixed) ect....

I'll be shooting for mid 12's in my 4315 lb Club Cab when shes all together
again if I dont have the stupid Torque Management on this computer Im
getting....

TIm Berry
13.28@103.75 on the stock 318 bottom end :-D