Re: Fw: Clears

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 20:02:47 EST

I assume your talking about the clear corners. I've got the orange bulb in
there now, but when I figure it out I want to replace the orange bulb with clear
LEDs that glow orange. It's mostly a project figuring out how to make it not to
the blink fast thing. I need to either run a high power resistor in parallel
with the LEDs, or "Fix" the blinker relay system. I'd rather do the latter,
anyone know how to do that?

Jay W