Hate to ask, Rotors

From: AlexReed (alexreed@charter.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 13:22:26 EST

Ok guys, I have done the archive research and still cant come to a
decision. What rotors should I get, I do some drag racing but mainly
just the daily drive to work. I have had the warped oe shuttle shake for
a long while and have finally had enough. I did have them turned once
but its well past time for new. I want something with slots or
drilled.... Is the Powerslot the best or is there another thats just as
good or better? Thanks.

Oh, for the guys from Ga. Did Crit get shipped of in the army? He called
me awhile back saying he had went to sign up but wasnt sure if he got
in. Any updates? Thanks.

Xander