wifey put foot in mouth : )

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 17:29:37 EST

said I would need to trade truck for something bigger like a 4 door, she
said we bought my(her) car "as the family car" your 2 door truck is fine,
babyseat can fit up front, when it's just the 2 of you, or we take the
family car!

point to the story is R/T hunting I go! : )

so what do these things handle like in snow? my V6 worked ok with weight in
the back, will my BFG-Ko's fit on a R/T for winter??

punch

--
98 Dakota,CC,V6,Homebrew,Dynomax-Cat-Back,3923's,BFG-KO's,Jet-Stage-II.