Computer crapped out, possible virus

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 03:12:43 EST

I just went through a hellish computer day, winding up will all my files
being deleted, everything, I had to re-install everything. This moring my
Windows ME Gateway showed a black screen that said
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\VMM32.VXD was missing or corrupted, Gateway Help, who
wasn't too bad, said I needed to restore the system so I did and lost all,
almost couldn't get back to AOL, I forgot my password for this account (which
was in my passwords document), and before you schauf, know that AOL made me
add in more letters for this account for some odd reason, it could not be the
normal word I have used on other accounts. Anyway I don't know why this
happened, I guess it could be a virus, and the only mail I have opened in the
past days has been DML, DML-offttopic, and DAKOTAUSA. Just telling everyone.

You guys want to know the worst part, I was just thinking about getting a PC
cleaning program and two days ago thought about backing everything up on zip
drives, but was to lazy. I guess the late bird gets the shaft, Later all

Aaron
Signatures erased also :-(