Re: rims

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 10:05:14 EST

In a message dated 3/4/2002 9:57:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
joel.esler@us.army.mil writes:

<<<well took the truck back to Dodge, with my "alloy" peeling off my
rims. Well, since I am the not the first owner, and even though it's
under factory warranty, they are not paying to replace my rims, even
though they are defective. Oh well, any suggestions?

Joel>>>

If it is coverable under the factory warranty, even if you are not the
original owner, they should honor it. Some service contracts may limit
coverage to the original purchaser, but factory warranties normally do not.
I would ask them to show you where in the warranty it denies you coverage
because you are the second owner. If they can't, bitch louder. If they
still don't take care of you, call DaimlerChyrsler customer service and
complain. Ask to get a regional rep involved.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com