Re: Wanted: Western Chassis 2/4 drop kit

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 18:03:35 EST

F.Y.I From what Hotchkis suspension said to me when I had the same idea
to use drop A-arms, Hotchkis has seen to many fail by cracking at the welds,
and they dont recommend them for these reasons and say they are unsafe. But
if you just show the truck and dont drive on the hiway much i would say use
the lwr drop arms. I went with Hotchkis springs front and back and I have no
regrets, Hotchkis makes an awsome product.