Anyone interested in a 97 Custom Flashed PCM?

From: coolva1@cox.net
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 10:22:15 EST

Hey all... I'm sure everyone knows I blew the 318 sky high about a month ago... and I'm upgrading slightly ;)

Lets just say I wont be needing a 318 PCM anymore... heheh

I would like to see what I can get for this computer since its custom flashed for the mods I had... here is the details

This was all done with stock 19# injectors

Idle is @ 700RPM
shift points at 5400RPM
fuel and spark curve for prolly 8PSI w/o FMU (I ran a 4:1 FMU w/ 12-14PSI)
my cam specs were 210/220 .512/.512 lift, 114CL
Ported R/T Heads w/ 1.92 valves
Headers, and true duals (prolly didnt have much affect on tuning)
revlimiter set at 6400, and pulls alot of timing at 6000+ to keep from banging the revlimiter too hard

That is all the mods I can think of that the PCM is set up for...

IT WILL NOT WORK FOR A N/A MOTOR!!! It has way too much fuel and not enough timing for that!!

its a MPPerformance Computer that Mike Leach Co. flashed for me, the computer was ~300, and the flash ended up costing $550, and another 50 when I had the vortech installed (from the powerdyne)...

Please shoot me mail off list to coolva@cox.net if anyone is interested... If I cant get anything near the cost I'd like, I'll have the flash removed and sell it that way....

Let me know folks...

Tim
97 CC 318 Auto 4x2