Re: Mopar Performance Distrubutor vs. PCM

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:52:34 EST

Hey Bernd - I just recently finished building my first MegaSquirt
fuel-injection controller. I have two more that are still in the box but
want to install the first one and get some testing done before building the
last two. I am anxious (sp?) to get more involved w/it and do some playing
but unfortunately due to my fathers illness (ALS/Lou Gherig's Disease) - it
doesn't look like I'll get to anytime soon. It currently has a 1-bar MAP
sensor attached but I could easily replace it w/a 2 or 3-bar one if you are
interested in playing w/it. I know you are busy w/the replacement motor in
your Dak but thought you might be interested since you are such a
performance buff. If you haven't already - check out
http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html and/or look thru some postings over
at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/megasquirt and let me know what you
think. Pay particular attention to the PC-Configurator screen shots at the
bgsoflex site and you'll get an idea how controllable this thing is.

Latr,

Shane