Re: 16X8 with tire weight

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 14:07:53 EST

Y2KDakuda@aol.com wrote:

> For anyone thats wants to know I just shipped 4 rims and tires from VA to ID
the cost was 190.00 for shipping 2 boxes with 2 rims and tires in each
total
weight of each box was 108 Lbs.

> CHris Lambert

fwiw,
shipping via "aircargo" (pickup at airport) is cheapest
if shipper and reciever are near airports.

200 lbs. would be roughly $80-110 for same or next day service.

--
http://www.kencofish.com  401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.