Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 17:49:16 EST

Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors are available for the following vehicles
through a one-time group buy directly from the manufacturer:

PT Cruiser
Dodge Dakota
Dodge Ram
Ford F-Series
Ford Mustang (2000 only?)
Ford Expedition
Mercedes M-Class
Chevy Avalanche
Chevy/GMC Silverado
Chevy/GMC Sierra

The billet fuel doors are made by AMP Research (www.amp-
research.com), and have a satin ("brushed") finish. No modifications
to your vehicles are required - they use the factory mounting
locations of your existing fuel doors.

www.autotoyaz.com wants $220 plus shiping for these 'on sale'. After
doing some more research for the group buy, I got an even better
price than I had previously quoted on other forums. For this one-time group
buy, I can get you one of these fuel doors for $105 shipped.

Pictures of AMP's doors are available at
http://www.amp-research.com/doors2.htm - I'll have pictures on my website of
a door mounted on a Dakota sometime Saturday afternoon.

Contact me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com if you're interested in
one of these fuel doors. (PS - Those of you who already ordered one
at the previously stated price will be receiving a refund for the
difference)

Steve Feiler
http://www.dakota-durango.com