Re: Tranny Shop Rec in Toronto? was ( Re: Clutch gone in

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 19:12:14 EST

At 02:12 PM 3/6/02 -0800, you wrote:
>The 407 is nice eh? My tolls exceed $200 some months.
>Scarberia isn't too far, but it sure isn't local either.

That's quite a bit per month! I only use 407 to get
to the other side of TO and beyond which isn't too often.
I avoid TO as much as possible.

>I would get the dealer to do it, but they don't seem interested.

Yup. They don't seem to want to read the service manual
too much :-)

>What racing do you do? 1/4 mile? I'd love to come check this
>out sometime.

Yup. Mainly out at Cayuga International Dragway, now called
Toronto Motorsports Park (yuk!)

Bob