Re: Lakewood traction bars?

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:43:12 EST

"2k_QC_4.7_5spd" wrote:

> Has anyone tried the universal lakewood traction bars? I was thinking about
> getting them for my 2k QC. Do they effect the ride?

traction bars only stop the front part of the spring from
"curling" under high torque (wheel hop).

ride will be a tad stiffer w/ small bumps.

--
http://www.kencofish.com  401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.