Re: 20w50 oil

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 18:49:30 EST

I would not recommend this for a street motor, it takes alot of power in
turning the oil pump to pump the thicker oil through the oil valley holes to
lubricate all the parts. But for a race motor built up with alot of power
,Yes I would use the 20w50 wt then.. You should be using 10w30 or 10w40 wt.
in your motor now.