Re: DML How many Dak owners with bikes

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 22:34:30 EST

Cool ! I've got a '98 H-D FXDWG (thats Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide-Glide for the
non-Harley guys 8). Just started a new webpage w/a pic of it:

http://www.netcom.com/~smoseley/dyna.html

I grew up w/motorcycles. Mostly dirt bikes. Riding since at least 10yrs old.
After about the 3rd time that I woke up in the hospital - I had to give them
up. Gave them up for about 15 years. Just now getting back into them. More
peaceful this time - (not true - Dyna has speed parts and drag pipes 8).

Dak content: Piss - I can't think of anymore at the moment.... Wait here's
one: Not sure which I like better, my mopars or my HD 8). Nothing like good
ole american iron!

Latr,

Shane