RE: Richmond, VA... RARGH! (Long!)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 19:27:16 EST

Oooh that sucks. Glad you're okay though. I guess the truck gods are still
restless. My Dodge Caravan got its driver's side mirror re-arranged and
broken sometime between Friday night and this afternoon. If I find out who,
perhaps I could rearrange his/her parts.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD