Re: RE: Richmond, VA... RARGH! (Long!)

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 10:11:14 EST

Rich,

Sounds like that was my problem, and believe me, I love those BFG tires!
I've never run with anything else since my truck came from the dealership
with a brand new set of them (gotta love the guy that traded in this baby) -
and so far I've not found a surface they couldn't handle. Well, outside of
that road in Richmond! Back north in Boston, I never even had much of a
problem with black ice while the other cars and trucks were sliding all over
the place. However, I was extremely relieved to see the Welcome to
Tennessee sign yesterday! I've been on the edge of the country for long
enough now that I had forgotten just how much I dislike driving in major
cities ;o) It was good to be home.

~ lora
Lora J. Knepper
AIM: Rebel39SPT Email: lora@mydodgedakota.com
www.mydodgedakota.com
'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio