Dakota 4 sale

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 19:15:20 EST

I am willing to sell one of my Daks. A 2K Dakota, club cab, 4.7- auto,
SLT+, loaded up. 36,500 miles, white with charcoal int. cd stereo, Hotchkis
lowered. RT 17x9 wheels, window tint, tonno cover, and lots more, Truck is
like new, no scratches, dents, super clean. I am locatd in Everett,Wash. I
know some people on here are in Seattle, maybe someone knows of somebody
looking for a nice Ride. I have it. contact me off line. thanx..