Drivers Upper Control Arm

From: Roger W Lokay (teacher_2003@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 20:43:03 EST

Bad news for the 1990 Dakota!
Get this....I had the Dak in the show all day today and found out that
the ball joints needed replaced. So they replaced the passenger side one
and then I get the crazy news. APPARENTLY, A PREVIOUS OWNER HAD THE
DRIVERS SIDE UPPER CONTROL ARM WELDED TO THE BALL JOINT!!! This means I
need to replace the A-shaped upper control arm also. I need the DMLers
help to do it. What I need to know is are all the Gen I & II upper
control arms the same and are they the same for the 4 and 2 wheel drive?
Thanks for any help in advance.

Roger

1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Long Bed V-6 3.9L