Re: Another Dak in the driveway.

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 21:54:20 EST

Congratulations on your new Dakota Walt! Hopefully Ingrid didn't say/do too
much to you, but we haven't heard anything yet so you could be in the
hospital at this time :-)

What are you going to do (or have already done) with your other Dak? Did you
ever solve the problem you were having with it?

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport

""Walter Felix"" <walt_felix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F132qiBpiQJQGafEGWg0000fce5@hotmail.com... > So, I was down at the dealer this morning having the oil changed in the Ram. > (They threw in the lifetime oil changes when I bought the truck.) Anyhow, > I'm pretty good friends with most of the staff there, and Holley Dodge is an > associate member of the Mopar club I am president of. They also sponsor a > Mopar show the club puts on every Sept. So, I'm sitting there with Hal the > sales manager discussing some club business with him and out of the blue he > says "You ought to see this Dakota we just took in trade about an hour ago > for a new QuadCab." So I go out to the back and take a look at this thing. > A 96 SLT ClubCab 4x4 5.2 Auto, AC, cruise, power windows, door locks & > mirrors, factory AM/FM cassette, overhead console, auto day/night mirror, > tow package, alarm, after market remote start, bed liner, tonneau cover, bug > shield and vent visors and new tires. Only 32k miles with no scratches or > dents, and the underneath doesn't look like it's ever been off road. Even > has a NASCAR sticker on the rear slider. So I hop into it and took it for a > ride. Runs perfect, drives straight, no problems. Went back into the > office and bought it. Now I just have to tell the wife when she comes home, > though she'll probably become suspicious when she can't get into her garage > bay. > > _________________________________________________________________ > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com >