Re: Automatic car washers

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 02:41:32 EST

As Bob said, just unscrew the antenna and you'll be fine. My 4x4 QC
fits, but barely, I mean inches from the height marker, antenna hits it
good. Has anyone seen the latest car wash thing, no cloth, no brushes,
but FOAM brush type things?? Every local gas station that has a washer
out here has it now. Found some info on it at www.ryko.com

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm