Driving light question for 2000 Dakota

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 00:56:42 EST

I have a 2000 Dakota SLT 4x4 and I was wondering if anyone has removed the
driving lights from the lower fascia on the front bumper. I am in the
process of fabricating my own front bumper and need to remove one of the
lights for placement in the new bumper. It appears without deep
investigation that to remove the driving lamps I may have to remove the
front bumper. Now the new bumper is coming along, but I don't want to be
without a truck to drive because I prematurely removed a front bumper...