Re: ongoing transmission wierdness

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 16:54:48 EST

"William H. Hiatt III" wrote:

> I have noticed that for the past 6-7 months, when you put the truck in
> Drive, it will rev up, and the transmission is not grabbing, and then all of
> a sudden, BOOM, it picks up and it goes. It's kinda wierd. It only happens
> like once in the morning, have had it happen while driving too (Like pulling
> into a driveway, you go to gas it, and it revs, then grabs, and spins the
> wheels). The truck is out of warranty soon, (33,000MI on the odometer) so I
> want to know what's going on so I don't get screwed by the dealer.
>
> Thanks
> william
> 2K 4.7 Auto

it could just be a slightly plugged screen and the
thicker fluid in morn. cant get through.

complain to dealer b4 its off warr. then change
trans. fluid and screen.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.