Re: ongoing transmission wierdness

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 18:29:08 EST

Have you checked the fluid level?
It sounds like its just low on fluid, I had the same prob after a tranny
sevice at 50,000 miles and they didn't put enough fluid in. I seem to
remember adding another half quart or so and the problem went away.
Remember to check the fluid after driving around for a while, put it in park
(keep engine running) and then check level. I recall that mine indicated that
it was a bit below the middle of the "SAFE" area on the dipstick so I added a
half quart which brought it up to just above the middle.

John S