Re: tie rod ends

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 20:39:14 EST

If your parts store can't find the part for you. It seems to me that you
should go find another parts store.

I dislike the idea of parts counter people not willing to manually (look in
the books, instead of on the computers) going to get the part numbers.

If your parts store(s) still can't come up with parts, call the local dodge
dealer up.
-Chuong

PS. any prices on the whole steering rack yet?

<<
Well that was helpful, the reason why i'm asking is because the local parts
store couldnt find the part number. anyone else out there can help me out?