For Sale

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 20:48:40 EST

To make a long story short i gotta move out, SOOO, all the parts i've
invested in to make my truck a V8 are up for sale to anybody who want them.
I have
a 97 318 magnum short block, new rod,main and cam bearings, new freeze plugs
and piston rings. The blocks been mag'd and cooked, I have it painted GM
corporate blue. I has a Hughes 1418 cam installed, needs a timing set. Also
has a new oil pan and windage tray installed. Comes with all the gaskets to
finnish assemlbly I'm asking $500 obo for that
I also have the heads, they have a full port/polish job and vlave spings on
them, been magnafluxed as well also Gm corporate blue, both gasket surfaces
have been cut as well, but not enough to effect intake manifold placement.
I'm asking $800 for the heads, i have about $1000 in them,
I have a new 2bbl single plane M1 intake and instalation kit, I'm asking
$275 for that. I also have the stock intake as well(has no egr provisions on
it) I'll take $30 for that. I also have the non egr exhasut manifolds, also
asking $30
I've got a gen2 dak V8 harness as well with all wires labeled, make offer.
I have 92-93 dakota v8 feul rails, and i think i still have the 97 feul
rails.
I'll sell it all to somebody who wants to convert their dak to V8 or I'll
sell it peicemeil, but its all gotta go. no place to store it. Buyers pay
shipping costs. I have 92-93 dakota v8 feul I can be contacted via e-mail
acg302@ptd.net