Re: Re: Re: home brew intake done !!!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 20:49:13 EST

Make sure you don't let the end of that filter rub THROUGH that a.c tube.
Go in there and put something soft between the two, or place the filter away
from it. Normal driving with dips, parking lots, driveways, and other
vibrations could cause that filter to wear a hole in the A/C line.
-Chuong

<<
nah.. the end of the filter is resting up against the air conditioner tube
and my siren for my alarm.. and i don't use the truck for off road use, so
it's not moving around too much