Re: DML BBQ (was: Question related to custom Air intake)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 19:35:40 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> : Getting a LOT of mileage out of that BBQ, aren't we? What challenges
> : face us this year to top '01?
>

> You mean besides trying to prevent the Adam Blaster from going home
> in an ambulance? ;-)

If he's in an ambulance, I hate to see what happened to whatever he was
driving :)

> Of course, there are always "organized" events that we could do like
> an offroad poker run, precision driving, etc. but it seems like most
> of the time everybody just feels like hanging out, riding the
> trails, and going through the pit, and before you know it, the
> day is over. :-)

Precision driving? I think the only one who might pull that off is Jason.
The rest of us consider "precision" to be "well, I didn't hit nothin'"

Considering it took us 3 BBQs to finally get out for ice cream, I think we
better stick with what's been working thus far.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com