Re: NEW VIPER RAM TRUCK INFO

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 23:01:32 EST

>From the Mouths of the boys at Ford: "Their (Dodge) truck blows our lightning
away.

I work at McCormick Place Chicago as a Utilities service manager assigned
solely to large trade shows. Two days prior to the CHICAGO AUTO SHOW opening,
they have what is called a press event and black tie event. The big boys from
the city government and car manufacturers have a black tie dinner on the show
floor. While I was oggling the SRT10 the boys from ford (cause they had their
ID tags on) walked by and said and I quote " Their truck blows our lightning
away"I was checking out rather crawling underneath to check out the dynomax
mufflers when I heard this. !!! Thats my story and Im sticking to it !!